F-1 Generator provides electric energy and ultrasound-driven electrical signals to drive longitudinal vibration from Hand Piece to Ultrasonic Scalpel and thus to achieve the function of dissection and coagulation. 5-level adjustable power and adaptive tissue technology can meet different clinical needs such as rapid dissection and reliable tissue coagulation.
Power input: 100～240VAC, 50/60Hz, 3 AMP
Host Excitation frequency: 55.5KHz, Tolerance: ±1kHz
IEC Classification for protection against electric shock: Type CF
Operating environment: Temperature: 10°C to 30°C Humidity: 30% -80%
Range of atmospheric pressure: 700 hPa - 1060 hPa
1. Large-dynamic, high-precision type-H drive technology to achieve high-precision ultrasonic energy output of device;
2. Adaptive Tissue Technology for optimal dissection and hemostasis;
3. Intelligent load detection and big data model to achieve high-speed dynamic adjustment of output depending on load;
4. Predictive tracking technology can guarantee high-efficiency output of real-time resonance of the system, to ensure the effect of dissection and hemostasis, and to guarantee the system stability during an ultra-long-time surgical procedure;
5. Dual security protection mechanism for both software and hardware to ensure the system stability in case of malfunction of single protection system and patient's safety is thus guaranteed;
6. Touch screen design and simple user interface to provide easy setting and operating;
7. Fault (e.g. broken blade and Prolonged blade activation with the clamp arm closed) detection technique to timely detect device failure, and to prevent occurrence of adverse events caused by device failure.
Ultrasonic Surgical System